Pertuzumab and trastuzumab (Phesgo®) is licensed for the following therapeutic indications:
- Early breast cancer: is indicated for use in combination with chemotherapy in
- The neoadjuvant treatment of adult patients with HER2-positive, locally advanced, inflammatory or early stage breast cancer at high risk of recurrence
- The adjuvant treatment of adult patients with HER2-positive early breast cancer at high risk of recurrence
- Metastatic breast cancer: is indicated for use in combination with docetaxel in adult patients with HER2-positive metastatic or locally recurrent unresectable breast cancer, who have not received previous anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy for their metastatic disease.
|NCPE Assessment Process||Complete|
|Rapid review commissioned||07/12/2020|
|Rapid review completed||06/01/2021|
|Rapid Review outcome||A full HTA is not recommended. The NCPE recommends that pertuzumab and trastuzumab (Phesgo®) not be considered for reimbursement at the submitted price*.|
* This recommendation should be considered while also having regard to the criteria specified in the Health (Pricing and Supply of Medical Goods Act) 2013.