Thank you for visiting the website of the National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics
Even though care has been taken in the preparation and publication of the contents of this website, The National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein. The National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters
The National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics does not collect any personal data about you on this Website, apart from information which you send us by email or through our online contact form. Any information which you provide in this way will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be made available to any third parties. We do not pass on any of your personal information when dealing with your enquiry, unless you have given us permission to do so.
The website uses a monitoring application to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of its website. When you visit our website the following information is retained about that visit:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- The number of times per visit a request for data was received from each IP Address.
- The entry page to our website.
- The length of time spent on our website.
- The exit page from our website.
- The IP address of a link if used to access our website.
- The identity of any search engine used to access our website.
- A list of all the pages visited while in our website.
- The name of the browser used, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
This information is used to monitor usage of our website including the frequency of use of individual pages. No attempt is made to identify individual users or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. The website usage data are used to inform the on-going improvement and development of the NCPEs website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Where our sites have links to other sites the National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics is not responsible for the content, copyright or privacy policies of these web sites. Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement of that website by the National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics.